Round Atomic Alarm Clock with Push-Button Backlight
- SIZE: 3.6in / 9.2cm
- FEATURES: Display time in 12 or 24 hour format, also shows indoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- SELF-SETTING/SELF-ADJUSTING: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- ONE-TOUCH BACKLIGHT: Easy touch button for extra-long backlight display time and 8-minute snooze function.
- ADJUSTABLE TIME ZONES: Set your time zone and set your Daylight Savings Time preference to on or off.
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: 2x AAA batteries included
Marathon Round Atomic Alarm Clock with Push-Button Backlight features a 12/24 time display, 5 second backlight button and a daily alarm function. Radio controlled on/off function, daylight saving time on/off function, eight (8) time zones (Eastern, Atlantic, Newfoundland, Hawaii, Alaskan, Pacific, Mountain, Central). Measurable indoor temperature range of -9.9°C ~+ 60°C (14.1°F ~ 140°F). Suitable for the décor in a living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, baby room, nursery décor, on an office desk, closet, greenhouse, garden, wine cooler cellar, basements etc. Available in two colors (Black and Graphite Grey) for any decorations home needs. Battery Powered 2 x AAA batteries required.